Day Trips – Terms & Conditions
- Deposits – A £10 per person non-refundable deposit is required at time of booking. The remaining balance is due 4 weeks before departure. We will write to you before to remind you of any outstanding balance.
- Unpaid Balances – If you do not pay any outstanding monies within the agreed time frame then your booking will be cancelled.
- The company reserves the right to amend prices should there be any unfavourable change in the VAT or fuel surcharges in respect of transport.
- The company will make every effort to carry out the day trip as booked but reserves the right if the circumstances amounting to force majeure i.e. war, blockade, weather, labour conflicts, transport breakdowns, congestion or similar problems, to modify or cancel the day trip. The company will not be responsible for any resulting loss, damage or expenses. We will however make every effort to provide a suitable alternative day trip If possible.
- If we cancel: We may be forced to cancel a day trip if the numbers of passengers are less than 25. If so, we would refund all money paid by you. We would advise you of any cancellations at least 4 weeks before departure.
- Amendments – If you need to cancel or amend your booking then please let us know at your earliest convenience.
- If we make changes to details of the day trip: Although unlikely, if the circumstances force us to make any changes to the day trip details, we shall write to you advising of these changes asking for your agreement.
- Delays: The published running times are all estimates and we do not accept liability for loss or inconvenience arising from delays/adverse weather conditions. We will however always try to ensure that events run as smoothly as possible.
- Coach seats: Seats are allocated for you at time of booking. If you would like to sit in a certain seat, then please let us know when making your booking.
- Pick up points: The coach will be leaving from our premises on Stacey Bushes, the address is 1 Hollin Lane, Stacey Bushes, Milton Keynes, MK12 6HT.
- We do offer a door to door coach service, please ask about this when making a booking. The door to door service only operators within a Milton Keynes radius. (extra charge does apply)
- Late comers at departure: We ask all customers to be at the coach 10 minutes prior to departure. If you know for any reason why you may be late, we ask that you call to inform us. We will not wait for any passengers who do not turn up on time.
- No pets are allowed with the exception of guide dogs.
- We operate a strict NO SMOKING policy on all our coaches.
- In line with government regulations all passengers must wear a seat belt always.
- Lost Property: If you leave any items on the coach, then please contact us as soon as possible and we can check with our lost property department. We cannot guarantee that they would have been handed in.
Please telephone 01908 613000 between the hours of 7.30am – 5.00pm. By booking with us you are agreeing to the above Terms and Conditions.