Ramsgate Seaside Day Out + Ramsgate Tunnels – Wednesday 13th May 2020
Date: Wednesday 13th May 2020
Price: £30 per person (Price includes entrance to tunnels) – £25 per person (Price does not include entrance to tunnels)
Information: Ramsgate Tunnels
Our tour starts with a short film show in a 150 year old Victorian Railway Tunnel before heading off into purpose built Air Raid Precaution tunnels under the town of Ramsgate.
- Hear about the “Mad Mayor” who saved the town
- Discover how the tunnels were built
- See where a town below the town evolved
- Listen to stories of life underground
- Hard hats must be worn and personal lighting must be carried in the Air Raid Tunnels. These will be provided at the start of your tour
- Sensible footwear is recommended, (flat shoes, boots). High heels are not permitted.
- Tour last approx 1.5hrs
Once our tour of Ramsgate tunnels is over you’ll have free time in Ramsgate.
If you decide not to visit the museum then why not Relax and explore the eclectic mix of artisan and boutique shops or stroll along our award-winning sandy beaches and shoreline.
Leaves from Bill’s Coach and Minibus Hire 8.00am and leaves from Ramsgate at 5.00pm.
Bill’s Coach and Minibus Hire address: 1 Hollin lane, Stacey Bushes, Milton Keynes, MK12 6HT