Black Country Living Museum 1940’s Weekend – Sunday 12th July 2020
Date: Sunday 12th July 2020
Price: £40 Adult – £38 Over 60’s – £36 Child 3-16yrs – FREE Under 3’s
Information: See the Museum transformed as vintage vehicles, 40s civilians, army personnel and iconic warplanes fill the streets and skies!
Set across 26 acres of recreated period houses and shops, step back in time as you explore an electric wartime atmosphere of entertainment, food and fashion.
- Snap up some picture perfect wartime ephemera, from 1940s dresses to suits to homewares, at our vintage memorabilia markets
- meet 40s characters including King George VI
- Visit an Anderson air raid shelter
- Prepare yourself with an evacuee lesson in St James’ school
- Keep your eyes to the sky for a glimpse of an iconic RAF aircraft, which is due to flyover throughout the weekend
Leaves from Bill’s Coach and Minibus Hire at 8.00am and returns from Dudley at 4.30pm.
Bill’s Coach and Minibus Hire address: 1 Hollin lane, Stacey Bushes, Milton Keynes, MK12 6HT