KEEPING YOUR DATA SAFE
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We only collect, use and hold information that we need to be able to provide you with the service are requesting.
You don’t have to give us any of this personal information, but if you don’t then you may not be able to access our products and services. It would also be extremely difficult for us to be able to provide you with an optimal level of customer service.
The guide below details what information we collect and how we use it.
- Your name and contact details
- Your payment and financial information
- Your Communications history with us
- Customer History
- Information about how you use our website and app
- Your responses to promotions, competitions and surveys
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We do not and never will sell your personal data to a third party for the simple reason that it’s yours not ours.
There are instances where we do need to share your data to be able to provide you with the services you you are requesting or required by law these include but not limited to
- Companies which provide our payment service
- Our software vendors for our booking systems
- Professional service companies – i.e. Hotels
- Our IT and web hosting providers
- Social Media, where you directly tag us or link to our products or services.
We only work with companies who take the same amount of care with customers as we do
KEEPING YOUR INFORMATION
We will only hold on to your personal information for as long as it is needed to provide you with the service you are requesting or to meet legal or regulatory data retention requirements. We perform regular reviews of all data we hold and assess whether it stills needs to be kept. If there is no valid reason to keep it then we delete or destroy it.
We tailor our marketing, so we hopefully only send you things we feel may be of interest to you, this is done by our mailing systems. You can opt out of receiving mail at any time by letting us know your full name , postcode, and telephone number.
HOW TO STOP RECEIVING MESSAGES FROM US
- By filling out our online form
- By telephone; 01908613000
- By e-mail; email@example.com
Once you do this we will update your profile to ensure that you don’t receive further marketing messages. It may take up to 28 days for all our systems to be updated. Following receipt of your request, and so apologise for any marketing message you may receive in the interim period.
ONLINE ADVERTS FOR BILLS MINIBUS AND COACH HIRE LTD
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
This policy will be updated from time to time to reflect both the latest data protection laws and how we use and process your data.
You have a number of rights with regards to your personal information under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) these are;
- The right to be informed how your personal information is being used that is why we have put this document together.
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you.
- The right to rectify any information we hold about you be erased, or place restrictions on how we process it.
- The right to request the information we hold about you be erased, or place restrictions on how we process it.
- The right to request that we provide the information we hold about you in a format that can be easily transferred to you or another service provider – data portability
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator in the uk this is the information comissioner’s office
CONTACTING US ABOUT THIS NOTICE
If you have any questions or feedback about this notice, wish to exercise your rights os set out above please contact us I writing at firstname.lastname@example.org or the Data Protection Officer Bills Coach Hire Ltd, 1 Hollin Lane Stacey Bushes Milton Keynes MK12 6HT.
THIS POLICY WAS LAST UPDATED ON 22/05/2018